Individual Paper Proposals
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words, and include the following:
- Email address and affiliation of author(s);
- Title of the proposed paper;
- Main arguments;
- Data and methodology;
- and major findings if applicable.
The panel proposal should identify the sub-theme and include the following:
- Panel title
- Names/email addresses and institutional affiliations of the participants (no more than 5);
- abstracts of no more than 250 words for each participant;
- and the name, email address and institutional affiliation of a discussant if applicable.