The African Studies Association of Africa (ASAA) has the pleasure to invite applications to several workshops scheduled to hold during its Third Biennial Conference at the United States International University-Africa from 24-26 October 2019.
Applicants are advised to pay attention to the individual submission guidelines as each workshop is managed by independent facilitators with some separate requirements. Submissions should NOT BE SUBMITTED to the ASAA.
General eligibility requirements
Workshop participants must be:
- Members of the ASAA in good standing
- Able to confirm availability for the duration of the workshops once selected
- Journal Work Academy (Closed)
- Educational and Academic Leadership: Rethinking Responsibilities and Challenges for Department Chairs in Africana/African Studies (Closed)
- Publishing Book Manuscripts: Editorial and author considerations (Closed)
- African Studies Review Pipeline for Emerging African Scholars (Closed)
- Teaching About Religion and Humanitarianism in Africa (Closed)
- The Africa America Institute Alidou African Women In Leadership Workshop (Closed)